Monday, June 23, 2008

Special ingredient!!!!

As you know Jane's parents came over last night for a GREAT dinner made by me. Jane's mom was nice and made a peach pie. It was very good and a good size pie. So there were plenty of leftovers. I figured that they would have taken the pie home with them for Jane's younger brother. So I asked Jane why they decided to leave it with us, she said it was because there was a special ingredient in there. When I asked what it was, Jane was quick to reply with "laxatives". Of course this raise an eyebrow with me. So I replied with "is that why I have been in the bathroom all day". Of course I hadn't, but she didn't know that.

So I guess tomorrow while I am in surgery all day I will have to tape a bag to my ass so I don't crap my pants. IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG ASS DAY!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

note to self: don't eat the pie

i always add laxitives to brownies because they hide the flavor better. janes mom was brave adding them to peach pie...

Unknown said...

I think you need to change the title of your blog to "I am a pooper now!!!"

Just a suggestion.