Sunday, July 6, 2008

My stupidness


I have a public announcement to make. EXP Duster does not make a good deodorant. It does not keep you dry, feeling refreshed, or feeling confident that you will not leave pit stains on your favorite shirt.
Ok, so here is the story. I was cleaning up the apartment and grabbed the EXP duster that was next to my labtop and was going to put it away. I wasn't wearing a shirt and it was really hot. So I thought to myself "hey this gets cold when you spray it" so I held it about 6 inches away from my chest and sprayed it. Hmm it was a little cool, so I sprayed it under the left arm. Hmm it was a little cooler, so I sprayed it under my right arm this time. OMG it was cold and I screamed like a little girl, as I dropped the can and raised my arm, I could see the white half dollar size circle outlined in red.
Some people might say why Mr. J why? I say why not, it sounded good at the time. Now I know better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay, so that is why i love you and jane so much.

you should have called before trying that. i could have told you that there was an unwritten warning on it. i have a dozen dead spots on my arms from killing the nerves through spraying it against skin.

You are okay now though? *hugs*