Saturday, November 15, 2008

Healthcare or Torture?

So on Friday I drove across town to have a doctor look at the growth that is called Karl.

Everything was going great, will for the first two minutes of the visit that is. The doctor said that it wasn't a tumor (which three other doctors said it was) so YAY for me. So what the hell is it, I said. It turns out that it is a cyst. He said that it was the biggest cyst (in a mouth) that he had ever seen. Of course I said thank you and blushed just a little. It isn't often that someone can impress a doctor with a growth.

The doctor said that it needed to be drained right away. The doctor tried to numb my mouth and tongue. Notice I said TRIED, yeah he failed. As he cut into my tongue and the cyst that was hiding under my tongue I felt ever ounce of pain.

I know this isn't the best blog by give me credit I am high I VICODIN.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MURDERER!! I can't believe you had Karl removed!!!