Saturday, November 8, 2008

What the hell is that under my tongue?

So for the last week or so my tongue has been bothering me. I didn't really pay attention to it til last night. After I finished brushing my teeth I noticed that my tongue hurt. So I thought that I should look and see if I could see something. Well I did see something and it shocked me, under my tongue was what looked to be a grape. (I don't recall eating any grapes.)

So this morning I went to an Urgent Care, the first doctor i saw had no clue what it was. So she called in a second doctor. That doctor didn't know what it is either. So a third, forth, and a fifth doctor came in. After five different doctors looked and poked around in my month for about an hour, they decided that the growth under my tongue is either a cyst or a tumor.

You have to be shitting me a tumor. GREAT ..... what should I name it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

didn't we tell you that you needed to use protection with the hookers? that includes tongue protection m. j... in the immortal words of jane,

"...and catch a horrible disease. And not something glamorously political like AIDS, but something dirty and painful like herpes..."

**please note that the above quote was NOT originally directed towards mr. J, but towards someone else. the words fit the situation though...**

Unknown said...

by the way, i hope it doesn't get worse... keep us posted!!