Friday, November 28, 2008

Reviews you can use; Wine Episode Fat Bastard

By no means should you take my word for this seriously, I am not a wine expert. This is just a regular man's view on some cheap yet hopefully tasty wine.

So Jane and I just tried a new wine, Thierry & Guy - Fat Bastard Chardonnay. We each had two glasses and while she nursed hers I drank mine like a homeless man looking for a warm night. As you can tell i might be a little buzzed. It was tasty yet a little bitter after the first glass. It was like drinking a good glass of Pine Sol. It definitely left a kick in the corner of your mouth. Jane says "it would go great with a creamy soup."


But it DOESN'T go good with burritos, which is what we had for dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

having the words "fat bastard" in the name would have been my first warning sign...