Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friday is a good day for BOOBS

Ok for those of you who don't know what I do for a living, I am a first asst for a group of surgeons. On Friday I was assisting a plastic surgeon and I had the pleasure to give the gift of all gifts to one lucky patient. That's right I gave the gift of big boobs. Boobs that you could take a mountain bike and park it between, the boobs and the bike would stand up on it's own.

You may ask why am I telling you about this, here is why.

About 2 months ago Jane and I went out to grab some lunch. We went to Twin Peaks, which if you don't know is like an up(per) class Hooters. The girls are youngish and the food is Great, but then again the girls are too. Our waitress was nice, sweet and cute, but she was let's say... lacking. So two months later, who do I run into at my work? You guessed it, our waitress from Twin Peaks. Yep, she was there for some new boobs and by god I was happy to give them to her.

Here is the kicker, she remembered me. After the surgery she looked at me and grab my hand and said "Thank you so much for my new boobs. Do you think they will get me more tips?" I don't think life can get any better.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! You should be proud of all the surgeries you assist on, not just the boobies... even though, there are a lot of people who appreciate a good set of them... thanks for making the world a more beautiful place!