Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I think I have a new fetish!!!

Thanks to the all knowing, all powerful Jane I think I have a new fetish. It is called Plushophilia, if you are not sure what this wonderful new word means here is what it is. Plushophilia is the attraction to plushies and stuffed animals. The pictures that follow is not for everyone, people weak of heart, children, and women that are pregnant or could become pregnant should not look at these pictures.


Jane first introduced me to my new special friend, Bedtime Bear. Bedtime Bear is sweet, caring, and romantic. But Blue as I like to call her has a wild and kinky side.



Blue has the flare to get kinky and wild in front of other people. She like to be pleasured first and was very demanding. It was all about her.


But after she was pleased many many times it was my turn. I forced that sweet thing down and had my wicked way with her.

I am so happy that Jane opened my eyes to the wonderful world. But my heart was quickly broken shortly have my love session with Blue. Blue left me for Jane's younger and hairier brother.

I will never love another plushie like I loved Blue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mr. j, i found a page that you could use for support with this new fetish, Furry-Dom

i hope this helps...