Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ER story #4 - Where did my beer go?

Put on your swim suit, grab the bottle opener and pop that cap on that beer. That's right it is PARTY time.

So the EMTs brought in a man one night that was clearly drunk. When they moved him onto the ER bed they laid him on his stomach and placed some pillows under his stomach. When I asked why they did that, (I should have known) they replied with "check out his ass." I looked and there it was, a beer bottle. According to the guy, he did a canon ball into a swimming pool and unknown to him there was a beer bottle floating in the pool. I looked at him and said "are you telling me you canon balled into a pool and landed square on top of a bottle?" "In order to do that you would have had to been naked and the bottle would have had to be floating perfectly straight up." His reply to that was, "yep"....

I call bullshit.

1 comment:

Robin said...

They always manage to fall on the object just the right way!