Saturday, September 6, 2008

What just hit me?

Lets take a trip back to when I was in fourth grade.

It was a warm Spring day and the wind was blowing pretty hard. It was lunch time, a group of my friends and me were outside sitting under a tree. We were eating are lunches and talking. When a gust of wind came up and the paper bag I had my lunch in started to blow way. As I reached out to grab it, I saw a spot red and white flash before me. I followed the flash of color down, then I felt something hit me in the stomach. I looked down and saw a pinkish red spot on my new white shirt. I also saw a white/pinkish red tube on the ground next to me. What ever could it be? I ran and got a teacher, when I showed her where I was sitting she was amazed. Why you might ask? Well, maybe it is because the tree I was sitting under was covered with blood soaked tampons.

To this day I still can't walk down the tampon aisle!!! GROSS

No comments: